Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catch Up...

Okay, so this week has been CRAZY! Just when I thought I was over the stomach bug last Saturday, it returned!!!!! I was able to go to work on Monday, but really should have stayed home because I ended up leaving a little early anyway. It took until Wednesday to really start to feel like myself again. On top of not feeling well, I started back to school myself on Tuesday. I am taking a class on Instructional Supervision this fall and think it is going to be very beneficial. It thrills my heart to think that this time next year I will be finished with my Masters degree (and my paycheck will be a little larger! haha) Tonight was Mackaylan's first night of dance for this year. I can't believe she has been taking for three years! Her class is larger than her class last year, but she has a friend from church who is in there with her and they are on cloud 9 together. I didn't get many good shots because we were pressed for time, and many of the other moms were looking at me like I was a nut by taking pictures to begin with. Oh, well! Anyway, this weekend is looking like a weekend to do laundry, sleep, spend time with family and friends, and just relax! Mickey has been working LONG hours and I am happy that he will be have some time to catch up on his rest, and probably get a little 4-wheeler riding in as well. He deserves some time to do whatever he wants. Well, I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great Labor Day weekend!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: