Monday, July 20, 2009

What do you want to do?

As the "dog days of summer" dwindle away, I realize that I still have quite a few items on my summer to-do list that have not been accomplished. In order to hold myself accountable, I thought I would put in writing a few things I would like to get done before the first teacher workday on August 11th:

1- Spend a day by the pool- alone!
2- Clean out and reorganize closets and cabinets (esp. kitchen & hallway)
3- Clean up, organize and decorate backporch
4- Scrapbook Summer 2009
5- Give a shot at "once-a-month cooking"
6- Plan Girlfriends! kick-off
7- Layout plan for MP3/Girlfriends! @ LFBC
8- Design a PD blog for CGS
9- Devise a reading/blogging plan for the upcoming months
10- Plan a Sunday School gathering

This summer Mickey, Mackaylan and I have spent lots of time with family and friends. We have enjoyed trips to the beach, picnics at the park, swimming, cook-outs, staying up late, and much more! However, the best part is...summer is not over. Besides the items on my daunting to-do list, I still have a weekend with my Gamma girls, a trip to Gatlinburg, and a marriage retreat left to enjoy! Needless to say the next few weeks are going to be B-U-S-Y! So..what about you? What do you want to do before the end of summer?

No comments: