Monday, August 3, 2009

Christie's Visit

I can't believe it has been a month since Christie, Baylee and Brayden came to visit. We had a great time catching up on life and enjoying the kiddos. While they were in town we visited a few local parks, Shipwreck Cove and Hollywild Zoo. Mackaylan and Baylee spent lots of time playing outside, dressing up, giggling and playing with Owen! I can only imagine all of the fun we are going to have once Brayden and Lanie are able to get around and join in the fun! I am so thankful for my friendship with Christie. It's the kind of friendship where we can go months without seeing each other yet we always pick up right where we left off!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie Thien said...

Yay!! I love all the pics! I am thankful for our friendship too! Many more years and great memories to come!!