Monday, September 3, 2012

Life Lately

Life lately has been very busy! I know I am very behind on blog posts, but I am going to try to catch up over the next few days. School is back in session and between my new postion as Assistant Principal, a husband with a CrAzY work schedule, a 7 year old, and a 17 month old, I am one slightly stressed and tired mama. However, in the midst of it all I remind myself how blessed I really am. I have a job that I enjoy, a husband who works hard to provide for our family, two little girls that adore me.. even if we are having Spaghetti-Os for the 3rd night in a row, and an extended family that jumps in to help out whenever possible. I couldn't ask for anything more. This season of life may be a little crazy, but its where we are. Memories are continuing to be made so there are plenty of stories to share. Stay tuned...


2 comments:

Joeylee said...

Oh my gosh look how big the girls have gotten, too cute

The Price Family! said...

Yay on the new postition!! Praying things slow down soon for you! : )