Saturday, March 8, 2014

Five on Friday





http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/

-One-
I knew today couldn't be too bad when it began with a warm cup of coffee and a Bojangles butter biscuit! Granted the biscuit was leftover from dinner last night and the coffee wasn't from Starbucks, but it was a great way to start the day nonetheless!!




-Two-
I love watching Mackaylan and Lydia play together. It is not always without a squabble, but they really do get along quite well despite the 6 years age difference. Last Friday we all had a blast playing "Say Yes to the Dress" after watching it on TLC. Mackaylan was the host and designer while Lydia was the model. It was so funny!! They always keep me on my toes (and sometimes in stitches!) 




-Three-
On Wednesday of this week we had Word Day at school. Mackaylan chose the word "enchanted" and I chose the word "masquerade." It is such a unique way for students to learn new vocabulary words and share in making memories with their classmates and teachers. I consider myself so blessed to be able to love what I do!




-Four-
It is hard to believe that this sweet face is almost three! She is so spunky and full of life just like her big sis! I posted this pic on Instagram with the caption "Just a girl and her grits.." She would eat them for every meal if I would let her. And...look at those pigtails!!! Love her!!




-Five-
I am so ready for tonight when Mickey comes home! It's hard to believe that we have been doing this weekend thing since the end of July! Just a few more months to go.  His only request for the weekend is homemade biscuits so I hope I can pull that off. We shall see!! Trust me, if that happens, I'm sure it will be "blog worthy!" Lol




I hope you have a fantastic Friday! If you have a Five on Friday post let me know so I can check it out!!   Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We love to watch Say Yes to the Dress too. Your girls are way too cute playing. You all also look super cute for Word Day too.
When does little miss turn 3? Karsyn turns 3 in July. Payton is 6 years older than her. I love having blog friends that have the same ages and stages!
Hope you have a great weekend!