Monday, August 18, 2014

1st Day of 4th Grade



Today was Mackaylan's first day of 4th grade.  It was also the first time that she has started school without me.  I am working at another school in the district this year and it will be an adjustment for us both to not see each other in the hallways, cafeteria, and classroom.  However, we are blessed that she is in a school full of teachers that I know love her like their own.



We didn't have a lot of time this morning for all of the picture ideas that I pinned on Pinterest, but we did snap a few pictures to document this special day.  Despite the bags under our eyes, we were both excited and eager to start the 2014-2015 school year. :)



1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love her first day of school outfit! She looks so pretty! I hope she had a great day.