Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019

I love the excitement a new year brings.  It's a clean page.  A time to press restart and do a few things differently.  One thing that I am committing to for this year is to spend less time on social media and use some of that time to blog more consistently. I enjoy the blogging community, the friendships I have developed over the years, and the fact that it enriches my life in ways that other forms of social media cant't do.  I have found that the more time I spend on other forms of social media the more my heart and head are filled with feelings of envy, discontentment, etc. and that is not what I want or need in my life.  

So, what better way to kick-off the new year than with a post of my goals for January.  I saw these categories on a post on Instagram and thought it made a good framework to work within as it encompassed mind, body and spirit.  


Do you make resolutions for the new year?  If so, let me know what they are so we can help hold each other accountable.  Here's to a month of new beginnings and staying committed.  Let's do this!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Yay for blogging more! Yes, I agree that most social media just leaves us feeling more disconnected and discontent. My blog relationships do seem to be more meaningful, and I hate that I have not done it as much lately. Sigh. I will make that new year resolution with you so we can help hold one another accountable! :-)