Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday!- Christmas Edition

Yesterday was a great day! I was able to take Mackaylan to Nana's in order to be able to "tackle" many last minute projects before Christmas. I stayed in my "comfy clothes" all day long even when shopping at CVS and Bi-Lo! The number one priority on my list was to get my house clean before Christmas. For those of you who know me, I am usually pretty good about clearing the clutter and keeping everything picked up. However, I really struggle with the actual cleaning like dusting, mopping, etc. So...yesterday I vowed to myself that I would spend time doing both. I was going to take a few "before" photos, but was too embarrassed. Below are a few pictures of the end result....




























Besides cleaning, I also finished all the wrapping that I am responsible for, went to the grocery store, assisted Mackaylan with packing up many toys and organizing her room and also hosted a small gathering of family and friends (more on that fun later!) Overall, it was a very busy and productive day! What project(s) did you tackle?

No comments: