Monday, March 23, 2009

The Verdict

Well, the verdict is in and I go for my "discectomy" on Wednesday. Right now it is set for 1:00 pm, but they are hoping to move it up to 11:00 am . The hospital will let me know tomorrow if they are successful in altering the time. I went today for pre-op so tomorrow I can just relax and prepare for the big event! Mickey and I, along with many of you, have been praying that the right decision would be made very clear and it was. After another back attack yesterday, and the doctor's opinion this morning, we were reassured that surgery was the way to go. Please continue to pray as I go through the surgery and begin the healing process. Please pray that my body will respond appropriately and the pain will automatically be relieved. I am ready to get back to a somewhat "normal" life!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I will be praying!