Thursday, November 12, 2009

Did you know?

I saw this over on Karmen’s Blog and thought I'd give it a go...you know since I'm on a blogging roll this week and all. Please note that I did change a few questions just b/c…

♥ What are your names? Michael (goes by Mickey) and Lana


♥How long have you been together? Married for 7 together for 14


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 3 years

♥ Who asked who out? Not really sure.


♥ How old are each of you? We are both 30.


♥ Did you go to the same school? Yep.


♥ Are you from the same home town? Yep.


♥ Who is the smartest? He is definitely the smartest! (He did graduate from Presbyterian College! Haha)


♥ Who majored in what? I received my degree in Elementary Education from Mars Hill College and he received a degree from Physics from PC and a degree in Civil Engineering from Clemson University. See, I told you he was smart!

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Ummm, me...

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? El Sureno Mexican Restaurant


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Quebec, Canada


♥ Who has the worst temper? We are both pretty even tempered.

♥ How many children do you want? We have one right now...maybe one or two more?


♥ Who does the cooking? I normally do, but lately we have eaten out way too much!


♥ Who is more social? We are both pretty social people. However, it always amazes me how good Mick is at carrying on a conversation with anybody!


♥ Who is the neat-freak? I like things clean, but he likes things organized!


♥ Who is the most stubborn? We both are to some extent


♥ Who wakes up earlier? I do…..


♥ Where was your first date? Our first official date was to Burger King and to see the movie A Walk in the Clouds. However, we always say our relationship really started at Kents!

♥ Who has the bigger family? We're kind of equal...


♥ Do you get flowers often? Nope...but that's ok with me. When I have gotten flowers they have been very unexpected and appreciated!


♥ How do you spend the holidays? Well, we try and instill our own family traditions while still visiting ALL of our family...


♥ Who is more jealous? I would have to say I am!


♥ Who eats more? Depends on what it is...


♥ What do you do for a living? Mickey is a project manager for a construction company. I am an instructional coach at the elementary school in our neighborhood. I am also currently going back to school to get my master’s in administration.


♥ Who does the laundry? I do, but I will say he will help out when I ask.


♥ Who drives when you are together? He does


♥ What is "your" song? When we were dating it was Keep It On the Down Low by Brian McKnight…long story!

2 comments:

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

What a great way to get to know you better!

Enjoy your Suunday and thanks for adding your voice to the discussion over at Our Fruitful Vine.

K Mommy said...

Thanks for the linky love! I enjoyed reading your answers.