Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stomach Bug--YICK!

Stomach bugs are no fun. For anyone. Nothing like getting sick in the parking lot of your school as people are leaving Open House to humble you a little. Priceless. Thank goodness the bug only lasted 24 hours. Gatorade and saltine crackers quickly became my best friends. Now the waiting game begins to see if anyone else gets it. Man, I hope not.

On another note, today we have plans to drive up to MHC to catch a football game. At first I didn't think I would be up to it, but after a shower and a little breakfast I think it will be just what I need-some quality time with my family. Tomorrow night is 5th Sunday Night Singing at church followed by an ice cream fellowship. Fun!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

The Price Family! said...

So funny, Our church had a fith Sunday night singing last night and an IceCream social. Glad you are feeling better. :)