Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rollercoaster

Over the next few days I will experience a "TV watching emotional rollercoaster..."

One one hand I am psyched because the season premiere of 90210 will air on Monday evening at 8:00 PM. You can bet your paycheck that after I have Mackaylan settled into bed I can be found lounging on the couch watching the first episode of the new season. Thanks to DVR, I actually just watched last season's finale last week. And let me tell you.... it was a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next as Annie, Dixon, Silver, Navid, Naomi, Adrianna, Liam, Teddy and Ivy begin their senior year at Beverly Hills High School. I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

On the other hand, my favorite soap opera of all time- As the World Turns- is scheduled to air their final episode on Friday, September 17th. Let me tell you, this is devestating! I feel like Jack, Carly, Barbara, Katie, Chris, Henry and all of the other characters are my "friends." Sad, I know, but I have been watching ASTWT since I was a little girl. Even though I couldn't watch it during the school year, I would always catch up while I was home from school and during the holidays and summer vacation. And if the truth be told, the number one reason I wanted a DVR is to keep up with all the happenings in Oakdale each and everyday.

So, do you have any TV shows that you watch on a regular basis? Hopefully, I am not the only 30-something mom out there who indulges in a few shows each week that are intended for 18 year olds!?! And I didn't even mention Glee and Teen Mom. Pathetic, I know. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry your soap is ending! I can't imagine Young and the Restless coming to an end! I would totally cry! I watch it religiously! LOL! I also can't get enough Big Brother, Bachelor, Bachelor Pad, House Hunters, Cougar Town, Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family..just to name a few! HA! My husband goes through the DVR and just rolls his eye!! Have a great week!!