Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father’s Day 2012

Thanks to Pinterest and my own creativity Mickey received a basket full of his favorite things and a “gift certificate” to purchase a golf club he has been eyeing for quite a while now!

DSC_0865

DSC_0871

DSC_0881

Mackaylan personalized a card with her own voice and Lydia signed it with a few lines here and there!  As you can see by the pics the card was a huge hit!

DSC_0867

DSC_0870DSC_0876

And, of course, I love this……… SiLlY ShOt!! 

DSC_0884

Mickey is such a wonderful daddy to these 2 little girls!  He laughs.  He listens.  He plays.  He disciplines.  But most of all he LOVES!!!!  Happy Father’s Day, Mick!  I can’t imagine this journey of parenthood without you!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your girls are adorable--looks like you had a wonderful father's day! :-)

PS...Love your oldest daughter's name--I've never heard it before!

Tracy said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am your newest follower. You have an adorable family.