Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Break



My mom, sister, and the boys ventured up to the Raleigh area to spend a few days of Spring Break. We have had a great time showing them around and eating at all of our favorite spots. 


On Tuesday we met them at Southpoint Mall in Durham for lunch and a little shopping. That mall has two of my new favorite stores: Crazy 8 and Naarjte Kids. After a few hours there we headed home to relax a bit and then we continued our "Taco Tuesday" tradition at Fiesta Mexicana. I adore the Spicy Ranch sauce that they give you. While the service was slow, the food did not disappoint! Muy bien! Once we got home we all settled in to watch Frozen... again! ;)



Wednesday started out with breakfast on Broadmoor of pancake squares, sausage, and sausage balls. Around 11 we piled in the car and headed to Cary to go to yet another mall (Do you see a theme here?!) we ate lunch and then the girls and I rode on the carousel and the indoor train and the boys headed to Dave and Buster's for lots of fun! After a short late afternoon nap we headed back in to Raleigh to eat dinner at Burgerfi. It. Was. Awesome! I love the food and the atmosphere. Super cool! Currently mom, sis, Lydia and I are relaxing upstairs while Mickey am the kids are engaged in an intense game of Monopoly. 

Life is good.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great Spring Break! I love Crazy 8's Too! They often put out a 20% off coupons and I love shopping there for great deals. You all looked like you had a blast!

Clare said...

Lots of shopping and good food-sounds exactly like my favorite kind of vacation!;)