Monday, September 1, 2008

Friends, Family, Faith and FUN!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend! On Friday night, Mickey, Mackaylan and I tailgated with friends at the Landrum vs. West Oak football game. Mackaylan was so thrilled to have her very own "Cardinals" cheerleading uniform (Thanks for the hand-me-down, Rachel!).

We arrived before the rest of the gang so this is a pic of Mac and I tailgating w/o a car! :)

Mackaylan enjoyed eating pizza before the game.
Mickey and Mackaylan had a fun time playing before the game.


On Saturday, Mickey, Mackaylan and I met David and Cameron for the Wofford vs. PC football game. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Wades before heading up the hill to Gibbs Stadium.
After the game, we had a family sleepover in the living room! Mackaylan has been watching a lot of GiGi lately and wanted to have curly hair. So, you can see by the picture below, that we played "beauty shop" and I braided her hair in hopes that she would have her wish for church on Sunday.

On Sunday, we had a great time worshipping at LFBC through song, prayer and the teaching of God's word. The Lord is at work at LFBC and my prayer is that He will use me and my family in a mighty way! I feel very fortunate to be apart of such a wonderful body of believers! I can't think of any better way to end a weekend and begin a new week then to spend time with The One who makes it all possible!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: