Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little Ballerina

Mackaylan started dance class last Thursday and she LOVES it! She is taking a one hour class that combines Tap and Ballet. I am glad we decided to let her go ahead and start this year. I was a little hesitant at first due to our already busy schedules, but this is something special just for her.

Up until now, Mackaylan spent a lot of time telling other people about her dance teacher who was a mixture of Angelina Ballerina, her older friend Sarah and Nana. Now she has a REAL teacher.....Miss Casey!

And here she is......The 2225 winner of So You Think You Can Dance....Mackaylan O'Shields!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Sparks said...

What a cutie! We are going to let Faith take dance in January, she can't wait.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! How fun to see your blog, too. You do a great job with updating. I am wondering how hard it will be for me to keep things updated on my blog once I am off of bedrest. Thanks for your encouragement!