Monday, January 4, 2010

Good Morning Girls

One of my goals for 2010 is to spend more time daily in Bible study and prayer. In order to hold myself accountable, I have decided to team up with Courtney over at Women Living Well to coordinate/participate in a "Good Morning Girls" group. This is how it will work:
1- Our group of "girls" will use email to keep each other accountable for our daily quiet times (M-F) for the next 3 months.
2- After your quiet time, you are asked to email the group to share what you have read and how you will apply it to your life. Feel free to also share any prayer request as well.
3- That's it! However, just like anything else, we will get out of it what we put into it.
If this is something you are interested in let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at lanagamma@gmail.com. We will begin next Monday, January 11th. I am looking forward to seeing God work in wonderful ways!
*Please note: Your quiet time doesn't have to be first thing in the morning. I prefer to do mine in the morning and will strive to start our email thread each day. However, if you prefer to wait until your child's naptime or even bedtime that is a-ok!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Of course-you always come up with the greatest ideas! Count me in-:)

More Than Words said...

Good for you!! The accountability definitely helps!! You are going to be so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with me. For the very reason I think this will be so hard for me to do, I would like to try it. It will be good for me to have some accountability.

Anonymous said...

I know its a little late, but can I join in? My e-mail is jen_wikstrom@yahoo.com
I havent started a blog yet, but I am working on it :)