Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sites to See

The internet is an amazing tool. Virtually anything we want to know is at our fingertips. However, there are many times when I feel like I am seeing the same sites over and over again. I get into a routine once I get online: Check my email. Visit the blog. Check to see if anyone in my blog listl has updated their blog. Login to Google Reader. Read. Check in with Twitter. Sign off. So needless to say, when I find a new site to visit it makes me happy! I just wanted to share two of my new favorite reads:

Love Actually- A site full of creative ideas for keeping romance alive. I always walk away with a new idea to keep my marriage fun and exciting!
How Does She?- This site will keep you busy reading for hours. It covers various topics from crafting to parenting to marriage to fitness. In the words of Wheezie from DragonTales, "Looooooove It!"

Happy Reading!

No comments: