Saturday, January 2, 2010

Need a Laugh?

We have been very busy the past 2 weeks- celebrating Christmas with our family and friends, a wonderful trip to Disney World (more on that later), cleaning and organizing. Today Mickey hauled off our 2nd load of items to Goodwill in 3 days. While Mickey was loading the items into the truck I scanned the house for any other items that needed to go. In the living room, I happened to see a little blue bunny stuffed between the pillows on the couch. I snatched up the bunny, turned to Mackaylan and asked, "Honey, do you want to keep this or give it to Goodwill?" "Goodwill," she replied. Then after a few moments she turned to us and asked very matter-of-factly, "Who is Goodwill? Who is he?"

1 comment:

K Mommy said...

That's too cute! I love the innocence of children. In reply to your comment on my blog...I read up on it and I would LOVE to do that! How do I sign up?

PS We ARE the kindred spirits...I love it!