Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project Life- Week 6


This week was I Love to Read Week at school. I thought it would be appropriate to include pictures from the events each day in my Project Life album. I love my job and my work defines who I am. I consider my school my second home. I consider myself very blessed that I love going to work each day, and I am able to call my colleagues my friends! Since many of the pictures I took are of students and teachers, I am not going to post my pics on the blog this week. However, rest assured that one from each day will be included in the album. The picture above is from Word Day. I was masquerade! Even though Mackaylan is not at "mommy's school" yet, she decided to participate! She has already decided that next year she will be unique. I couldn't imagine any other word fitting her better!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: