Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's That Time Again....

Mickey's 4-wheeler racing season is offically in full swing! He had his first race in Bishopville 2 weeks ago. This weekend we will pack our bags, hook up the trailor, fill up with gas, and head to Georgia! With all that we have going on (jobs, church, school, family life, etc.) it makes for a busy time of the year, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I always swell with pride when I see Mick all suited up ready for a race to begin. I'm definitely his biggest fan (on and off the 4-wheeler!) As we all wait anxiously for the 10 second warning, I always try to calm my nerves with a quick prayer. Then, in the blink of an eye, the green flag drops and off he goes! The first few minutes of a race are full of adrenaline, nerves, and lots of testosterone!!! Each race usually lasts about an hour and a half, with a lap ranging between 20-30 minutes. We usually only see him about 3 or 4 times, depending on the layout of the track and how much we want to walk around. Well, that's a little about what we like to do for FFT (Family Fun Time). What about you?

No comments: