Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lunch at the Golden Arches

Now that Mackaylan loves to eat at McDonalds, I have a feeling we will be eating there very often throughout the summer! Actually in the past 3 weeks I think we have eaten at all, but one of the McDonalds in a 20 mile radius of our house. No joke. Here are a few pictures from our latest visit to McDonalds with my sister and her two boys. As Eli and Mackaylan were playing on the playground, I couldn't help to think that in just a few short years they will be like Boyce and will be the ones sitting at the tables playing with the latest electronic gadget. I know that time will be here in just a blink of an eye. So while I can, I will relish in every moment spent eating Happy Meals, trying to collect all of the toys in a particular set, and listening to the pitter patter of the little feet as they enjoy time on the playground at the Golden Arches. I'm loving it!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, if it were up to my kids, we'd be at Mickey D's every other day!! LOL

The Sparks said...

At the McDonalds at Hearon Circle, Monday night is family night and kids eat free when you buy a value meal. Maybe we meet on Monday night and let the girls play!

And by the way, I can't wait to see you on facebook.