Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

Reality Check: I long to be an organized person, but I'm just not there yet. I consider myself to be the type of person that keeps everything on the outside neat and clean, but things that are unseen (cabinets, closets, drawers, etc.) are usually a BIG mess!

Enter Exhibit A: My school bag.

For the past few weeks I have had good intentions of organizing my handouts, notes, assignments, etc. However, six days before classes are over you can see it has not happened.

Here are all of the contents of the bag neatly arranged for a photo shoot:

Enter Exhibit B: A cute, functional, file folder tote.

As I was roaming around in Ross yesterday I saw this cute file folder tote. After a little deliberation I decided this nifty little tote might just be worth $5.99 in order to assist me on my journey to become a more organized person. So.... this afternoon I rearranged all of my handouts into the following sections: Course Information, Notes, Handouts, Assignments, Research Articles, and Other.

I must say that I am pretty proud of myself. It was quick, easy, and hopefully it will prove to be efficient!
Is there a project that you have been putting off? Go ahead. Do it. There is nothing better than being able to move that task from your to-do to your ta-do list!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: