Thursday, April 21, 2011

Warning: Random Post

Did you know that today is National High Five Day?  Well, it is, and it seems Lydia wanted to celebrate as well…

DSC_0258

It’s amazing the things you learn by watching your local morning talk show! Ha!

This morning my cousins and Aunt Sandra came by for a visit.  We had such a fun time talking and sharing life’s stories.  We discussed everything from the “Royal Wedding” to salmon patties! There’s just nothing like family!

DSC_0256

You love them even when they walk in your house with a box of 6 warm Bo-Berry Biscuits drizzled lightly with vanilla frosting just begging to be eaten.  I am never going to lose this baby weight eating like this….

DSC_0254

On a more serious note, my heart is full of joy on this beautiful Thursday evening.  I am blessed with a husband who loves me more than words, two beautiful, healthy baby girls, and family and friends that have showered us with visits, delicious dinners, phone calls, texts, cards, and prayers over the past few weeks.  Thankful is definitely the word of the day!

visits with Lydia

And because I want this post to live up to its name as the most random post ever…  A quick pic of my two little girls all ready for bed!  I thought it was just too cute to not share. Good night!

DSC_0250

1 comment:

Anna & Kirby said...

That first picture and caption is too funny! :)