I know I say it every month, but where has the time gone? I can’t believe Lydia is already 3 months old. She is growing and changing so much each and everyday. It’s funny how 3 months in utero seems to creep by, but 3 months in the “real” world flies! Here is a little info. about Lydia Avanelle at this stage of life:
- wears 1-2 diapers (as a side note there is nothing like a Pamper!)
- wears 3-6 months clothes
- eats every 3 hours like clockwork
- is very alert
- loves to smile and gurgle
- has decided that swaddling isn’t for her
- is intrigued with the Backyardigans and the Price is Right
- loves to play on her back and scoots all around, but has no desire to roll over- she dislikes “tummy time” with a passion
- recognizes the faces and voices of those who love her most
- loves to suck on her fists
- slobbers constantly
- is beginning to take a paci
- captures the heart of her mommy and daddy each and everyday
This post wouldn’t be complete without this picture…..
I just love those big blue eyes! Also, take note of the drool, or as my buddy Brayden likes to say: “She’s drizzling!” Love it!!!