Friday, July 29, 2011

Ziippety “ZOO"-da

DSC_1072

Today the girls and I piled into the car with my mom, my sister, and her boys for a fun day at the Greenville Zoo.  The weather was perfect. Most of the morning it was overcast which kept the temperature down yet it didn’t rain either.  After the zoo we went out to eat for lunch and then did a little shopping.  I love spending time with my family and making memories!

DSC_1085DSC_1087DSC_1089DSC_1096DSC_1105DSC_1137DSC_1138DSC_1141DSC_1151DSC_1164DSC_1176DSC_1179DSC_1183DSC_1195

Ok.. so a quick story about the newest addition to our family, “Pandy.” While walking through the gift shop to cool off Mackaylan spotted this Panda Bear and decided she needed it to come home with us.  After explaining to her that if she purchased this stuffed animal she would not be allowed to get anything from Target and she would have to give me the money she had in her purse when we got back to the car she decided “Pandy” was going to be her purchase for the day.  All was well in Mackaylan’s world…. for a few minutes.  Once we got back to the car to head to lunch she decided she had, “made a mistake about the Panda Bear.”  When she realized that she had to give me the money from her purse (which was only $3 by the way) she didn’t want it anymore.  Needless to say, I kind of chuckled to myself because of her choice or words, and told her she could keep her $3.  That was all it took to bring a smile back to her face.  I know.  I’m a sucker!!  Admitting it is the first step, right?! ha

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love the shot of all three O'Shields girls! Mickey is a lucky man to be surrounded by such beauties. :)