Sunday, June 30, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Words can't express how blessed My girls and I are with all of the "dads" we have in our lives!


I am definitely a "daddy's girl" and have (and continue) to lean on my dad for unconditional love, support, and encouragement. He is a man full of godly character.  He always puts his family first and his generosity and quick wit always turn any frown upside down! I am blessed that not only is he my daddy, but a fabulous granddaddy to my girls! 


I am also thankful for a wonderful father-in-law! I am not sure if you have picked up on this or not through my blog, but I do not have your typical in-laws. They are like 2nd parents to me. I am treated like their 2nd daughter and they tell me often how much they love me and are so happy that I am apart of their family. BLESSED!! 

Pop-O is an exceptional daddy and Pop-O. He sacrifices his plans to help us out with the girls or spend time with his family. He is a godly man who taught Mickey through his words an actions how to love his wife and family, and for that I will be forever grateful. 


Speaking of Mickey... I could never express my love, respect, gratitude, appreciation, and devotion to this man! He is a terrific daddy and husband who puts his family first in all decisions. It is hard to believe we have been loving each other for half of our lives. Who would have thought that our friendship that started over a burger at Kent's could lead to a lifetime of love and happiness! I can't imagine living life with anyone else! I love watching him with the girls. From his nightly Biblestory time with Mac to his unlimited back rides for Lydia, this man is a fantastic example of what a husband and daddy should be. It's going to be hard for KK and Lydia to find a mate to live up to the expectations he is setting, but we wouldn't have it any other way! 





No comments: