Saturday, June 29, 2013

Testing// Family Swim

In hopes of being able to post more regularly throughout the summer, I have installed the Blogger app on my phone. I'm finding it very hard to balance all of my social media sites (Twitter, FaceBook,   Instagram, Blogger) and I definitely do not want my blog to vanish because it is used as our family "scrapbook!" So here's to hoping this helps me stay up-to-date! 
--------------------------------------------
On Thursday, Mackaylan and I met my parents and my sister and oldest nephew at my aunt's house to swim. This occasion was setup to celebrate Mackaykan learning how to dive! We had a great time swimming, diving, racing and eating together. I love the closeness of our family and wouldn't trade them for the world! Here are a few iPhone pics from our afternoon together:






No comments: