Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sister Shoot

I am trying to get a jumpstart on Christmas cards for this year and last Sunday was the perfect opportunity.  The girls were somewhat color coordinated for church and the weather outside was beautiful!  On top of that, both of them were cooperative.  SCORE!  Now I guess it's time to pick out the card, have them printed, and actually get them sent out before Valentine's Day!




I'm trying to stay on top of things when it comes to Christmas this year.  I have already started buying gifts and am doing pretty good.  I just need to sit down with the master list and mark off what has been bought and what is left to get.  I do not want to spend all of the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas preparing.  I want to spend it with my family and friends... making cookies, driving around looking at Christmas lights, watching our favorite Christmas movies... making memories! I mean, look at these faces?!?  Wouldn't you want to spend every minute you could with them? :)



So, what about you?  Do you send out Christmas cards?  What is your plan for preparing and organizing for Christmas?  It's hard to believe that the holiday season is upon us.  It seems just like yesterday we were celebrating Christmas in July!


5 comments:

Sherry said...

I love those shots. I still love doing Christmas cards, but my list has gotten shorter year after year. Oh well, that makes it cheaper too. Haha! I agree that making memories is way more important than "being prepared" for everything. :-)

Tracy said...

Lana, I LOVE these pictures of your girls! How cute! I am terrible about sending out Christmas cards. We have a mini photo session set up for our kiddos next month. I am hoping we have everything back in time to make cards and gifts. I hope you are feeling good!

Charles O'Shields said...

I Love the O'Shields family and reading these post at Christmas time of the year. Merry Christmas to each and everyone.

Charles O'Shields said...

We have just had Thanksgiving we must not stop here keep Thanksgiving in your heart. Each and every day that we live.Be thankful to God for all things.

Charles O'Shields said...

The fruit of the spirit is love joy and peace.