Friday, April 10, 2015

Fri-yay!

This week was Spring Break for Mackaylan so Lydia had the week "off" from daycare as well. I had originally thought we would try to get out and do a few fun things together, but that hasn't happened.  Mackaylan has been sick since this weekend and today is the first day she has actually been up and playing. Thank goodness for wonderful inlaws who let her crash at their house in order to keep my stress levels down and everyone here well. They are lifesavers that is for sure!!


Ace is growing each and every day. He is becoming more and more alert, and is slowly beginning to get on some sort of "schedule." Hopefully in another week or so we will feel like we can actually get out of the house and join the real world. However, I must admit, I do love lazy days at home in my yoga pants snuggling my baby boy! I'm cherishing every moment!!


Lydia has been my sidekick this week!  While the week hasn't been full of fun activities I was affirmed that she was content just being home with me when she looked at me yesterday and said, "Mama, I love hanging out with you!" It was precious. I haven't noticed tok much jealousy except in the fact that she doesn't need me to do anything or want to sit in my lap until I'm feeding or holding Ace. However, she loves this baby boy to death and always comments on how "tute" he is and she offers to help by holding him, etc.


I'm not sure what the weekend holds except a 4-wheeler race for Mickey.  Hopefully, the weather will be nice and maybe the kiddos and I will venture to the park and walking trail or something just to get out of the house for a bit. No matter what, we will be together and that is all that matters to me!


2 comments:

The Price Family! said...

Look how much he is growing!! Precious baby!! Im gonna need to order some 31 so I can meet his cute little self. lol

Tracy said...

Lydia looks like she's getting really tall! She looks like such a big girl in the picture where she's reading on the couch. I'm glad that she's adjusting to being a middle sister well. Ace is way too cute! I'm sorry that MacKaylan was sick on her Spring Break. That totally stinks!