Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Since this week is Spring Break, I have no excuse for not putting dinner on the table each night. Between work, school, church, and life, I have not cooked very much this school year. I am hoping if I can make out a plan this week and stick to it, I will realize how helpful this process is and will continue once I return back to work.

Monday- Chicken & Cheese Crescent Chimichangas
Tuesday- Low Country Boil w/ dinner rolls
Wednesday- Pulled Pork Sandwiches w/ chips
Thursday- Baked Buffalo Chicken Salad
Friday- Rehersal Dinner for my cousin's wedding
Saturday- Wedding!
Sunday- Easter

What's on your menu this week?


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Wow - those Chicken and Cheese Crescent Chimichangas sound wonderful!

It's my first visit to your blog - your daughter is precious!! Have a great Monday!