Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Funny

DSC_1691

I have so many posts running around in my head, but lately I am having a hard time getting them out into cyberspace.  However, I just had to share this….

Let me set the stage with the writing that Mackaylan wrote yesterday in her journal while we were riding in the car:

This is me!  My name is Mac.  I am pretty.  I am smart. etc….. 

Now, fast forward to this morning….  I went to get her up out of bed and she was very reluctant to starting the day.  This is very unusual for her because she is like me when it comes to being a morning person so I was a little surprised.  After a few seconds she finally looked up at me and the conversation went something like this:

KK- Mama, do I have to go to school today?  I just want to go ahead and leave for Daddy’s 4-wheeler race.

Me- Yes, we have to go to school.  If we don’t go to school then we won’t be able to go to the race. 

KK- But I am already smart.

Me- I know you’re smart, but going to school makes you even smarter.

KK- But my smarts wrap all the way around the house.

As you can see, we are not lacking in self-confidence around here! haha

Have a great weekend!

No comments: