Saturday, April 4, 2009

Phillipians 3:14

I am excited to be able to be apart of Philippians 3:14 Fridays hosted by Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman? I think it will be a great way to hold myself accountable for changes that I am wanting to make in my life. Today I will be posting my goals for April. Each consecutive Friday I will post about my progress and how things are going. So.....here it goes.

Daily Goals:
- drink 64 oz. of water daily
- limit myself to one soda/glass of tea each day
- exercise daily (walking...just what the doctor ordered!)
- continue quiet time and working through current Bible study- Discovering God's Will
- M&M: allow Mackaylan to choose at least one activity daily that we complete together (craft, outdoor activity, game, etc.)

Weekly Goals:
- memorize at least 1 Bible verse
- attend required physical therapy sessions
- read at least 1 book

Personal:
- make bed daily (I have been backsliding on this one!)
- meal plan and shop accordingly each week
- "Clean Sweep" each night before going to bed- all items picked up

Projects:
- clean out closet and organize spring/summer wardrobe
- organize KK's clothes/toys
- shop for a few "spring" household decorations
- organize jewelry

Now I guess I need to print these off and hang them in a visible location so I will be sure to adhere to the goals I have set for this month. What about you? Do you have something that you have been wanting to do, but have lacked the motivation and/or accountability to carry through? You are more than welcome to join the fun as we all "press on" toward our goal(s)! :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

These look great! I really like the "clean sweep" goal. It's so nice to wake up to a clean house!

~Kate
"Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman?"
http://proverbs14-1.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think I may add the one about making the bed daily. It's a small thing but makes me feel so much better when it's done!

~Jessie

Kelly said...

Great goals! I understand about getting over surgery. It's hard to start back exercising slowly! Hope you continue to heal ok.

Heather said...

Physical therapy is the BEST! It has helped me so much! I don't know if my physical therapy days will ever end, but I am so thankful each time I have a session! I hope you can accomplish your goals! Maybe... I should try in the summer. hehe

More Than Words said...

Wow..I think those are great goals! It looks like so much on paper, but I know it is so doable!!!

That's inspiring to me!!

Christie Thien said...

Sounds like you are going to be a busy woman! Goals are great...I love them! Glad you are feeling better! Love you!