Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Splendiferous Christmas- Part 5 (final)

This year we celebrated Christmas with my parents on the 26th. This idea took a little getting used to, but it was the best for everyone's schedule and made the holiday last just a little bit longer.

After sitting down to a delicious meal, we were all spoiled beyond belief with all of the gifts!

The kids opened all of their gifts first and then the adults. It took us close to two hours to open gifts!

I think I have this shot from every Christmas since I have owned a camera. Mom always receives her "traditional" pair of earrings. :)

After pictures and dessert everyone cooperated for a family photo. Evidentally, Mackaylan was the only one who got the "silly shot" memo on this pic! haha Yes, she is my child! :)
...and that's a wrap on Christmas 2010 (pardon the pun!)
XOXOXOX
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

That is awesome!!! I love it when Christmas gets extended!! And what great family time you've had!!