Thursday, December 22, 2011

S School Party and 1st Gifts of Christmas

This past weekend we had our S. School class Christmas party.  It is always so fun to be able to spend time with some of our closest friends in Christ.  The Wilson’s hosted the event and it was a fun night of fellowship, food, and fun….until Mackaylan got sick! Earlier that day she had a Christmas cookie decorating party and I think she ate a little too much raw cookie dough and/or junk!  “I just couldn’t stop eating it” were her exact words! What can I say?  She is just like her mama! Anyway, I was able to capture a few shots before we had to leave.

DSC_0675DSC_0679DSC_0680DSC_0681DSC_0682DSC_0683DSC_0688DSC_0689

Unfortunately, the girls and I had to stay home from church Sunday morning because Mackaylan was still feeling a little puny, but her spirits were lifted when my cousin Christie dropped off presents for the girls from Brandie and Brionna.  That definitely made the recovery process a little easier.  We spent the afternoon snuggled in the house putting puzzles together and playing with new toys!

DSC_0694DSC_0695DSC_0692DSC_0698DSC_0701

No comments: