Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day


One of my favorite summer traditions is Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day. This is the 3rd year that my sister and I have taken the kiddos to our local Chick-fil-A for free chicken and lots of fun! I usually wear a costume/outfit too, but just couldn't get it together this year. I didn't think KK was going to have an outfit either, but at the last minute we pulled it together. She was a chic/sassy cow. The sign on the back of her dress said: "Chiken makes you purdy!" However, I must note that the sign she is holding in one of the pictures is in honor of her Aunt Lori a.k.a. Senora McCool. Loooove it!


You didn't actually think we would have a post without our trademark- the "O'Shields Silly Shot?" Did you?

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

That is so cute!!!! The closest Chik A-Fil is almost an hour away. I will definitely have to eat there at least once!! LOL