Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Friday Favorites- Quotes

Thanks to all of my wonderful peeps on Twitter, I am constantly adding to my quote collection. As I was reading through my "Favorites" recently I decided posting some of them here would be a great way to share them with you. So, without further ado.......


@DanielDecker It’s not "what we have" that separates us from God; rather it’s "what has us" that really matters.


@Kmac4him Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you are unwilling to move your feet. Quote by Dr. John Maxwell


@GailHyatt "Prayer is not asking for what you think you want, but asking to be changed in ways you can't imagine."~Kathleen Norris


@annieblogs I want to spend more time being grateful for what God has given me and less time being frustrated when my expectations aren't met.


@carol1069 Every stronghold is related to something we have exalted to a higher position than God in our lives. - Beth Moore


@YouQuotedQuotes Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Lou Holtz

No comments: