Sunday, July 11, 2010

Make You Smile Monday

(This pic really has nothing to do with this post, but I hate to post w/o pictures!)


I do not have time tonight to upload pics from our weekend adventures, but since I have been doing such a good job of posting I didn't want to not post because that would break my momentum. So, until I can get my Weekend Recap ready, I thought I would post yet another one of Mackaylan's funnies just to make you smile!


Here's the scene:


I am in the kitchen washing dishes and preparing dinner for my family. Mackaylan enters the kitchen , sniffs the air, looks at me, and says:


"I smell smoke. Mom, are YOU cooking?"


Mackaylan- she definitely does say the darndest things!


Have a marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

Too funny! I once set our toaster on fire & our girls won't let me forget it either:)
I found your blog through iFellowship- what a precious family you have- I love your little girl's smiles! Have a blessed day!
Jessica