Saturday, May 21, 2011

SOOC- Signs of Summer

Today I am linking up for SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera) with Amy over at Marvelous Mommy.  This is what Amy has to say about SOOC:  “Whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures, I encourage you to link up! This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time! Please join me! I’d love to see your shots.”  The rules for SOOC are simple:  Post a picture straight out of your camera…. no editing. However, you can post an edited pic after the original shot if you would to.  In the words of my 6 year old, “easy peasy lemon squeezy!”

Flip flops:  A sure sign of summer

flikflops1

And because I love playing around with my photo editing apps on my phone… Take 2

flipflops

So, get those pictures out of your camera.  Visit Amy’s site and link up with the fun! 

SOOC-Saturday

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Found you from SOOC, and I am so envious...it hasn't been quite warm enough here for flip-flops yet, and I sure need to get some polish on my toes this weekend in hopes that it will be!

If you click over to my post, you'll see a different type of shoe, and maybe you'll want to join the other hop I'm part of today...

You'll see there's some serendipity there! (Dani is a believer too.)

Happy Summer Sign Finding,
ellie

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Love flip flop weather! We live in Michigan so it's just now finally getting warm enough. Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a great weekend. :)

More Than Words said...

Love the cheetah flip flops!!!

anne said...

Visiting from SOOC you all have a beautiful feet, I love the way you presented the picture as well, mine is up and its here Points of View and Thoughts, thanks

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Wow that's a great edit especially for an app! I love your blog design and header!