Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Newlyweds

Last night some of our closest family and friends gathered together for my cousin Grant’s wedding.  The bride was beautiful.  The groom was handsome.  The ceremony was meaningful.  Love was in abundance.

I forgot my camera at home, but thank goodness my nephew had his and let me borrow it so I could snap a few shots of this special occasion: 

IMG_0397

IMG_0386

IMG_0391

Of course, a Stallard wedding would not be complete without a splash of orange here and there!  I just loved the ‘Heather & Grant’ banner and the mason jar centerpieces on the tables.

IMG_0402

Everyone was asked to write down a wedding wish for the couple in their guest book.  This kind of thing stresses me out because I want to be creative, but also share what’s on my heart.  After a little help from my sister and mom I ended up writing an acrostic with the word LOVE.

IMG_0398

See the cake?  It was beautiful and delicious.  However, I quickly learned that cutting and serving cake is not my gift!  That’s all I’m going to say about that! :)

IMG_0405

The happy couple!

IMG_0388

Mom and Dad

IMG_0390

Mom and Dad with Mackaylan and Cousin Vanessa from “Cincananny!” Or at least that is what Mackaylan says…

IMG_0393

Boyce and Eli

IMG_0408

Eli, Boyce, Diego, Miguel, and Andre

IMG_0394

I had to post this picture of me and Mick because my mom snapped it.  Trust me, that is a big accomplishment for her!  LOL!

Congratulations to Heather and Grant!  We are so happy for you and wish you many years of love and happiness! XOXOXO

No comments: