Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Thirty-One Kind of Day

If you have been following my blog for a while then you know that I am a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts.  I embarked on this journey in January because I just didn’t have enough on my plate! Ha!  Over the course of the past few months, I have discovered that It is a great business opportunity and I love being able to get together with groups of women and do what I love to do most- SHOP! 

For the past few weeks I have really been intentional about using my products.  I try to carry something with me everywhere I go.  This idea is two-fold.  First, it is a great way to increase sales because if someone asks about a product I can introduce them to Thirty-One and pass along my business card.  Second, by actually using the products in my day-to-day life it allows me to be able to share with my customers a variety of ways they too can use items that appeal to them. 

So… without further ado, here is how I used some of my Thirty-One products today:

2011-06-21 16.47.42

The Totally Awesome Beach Tote is probably my favorite bag right now.  I carry it with me everyday to class.  It easily holds everything I need for the morning (with plenty of room to spare!)

2011-06-21 16.48.24

I am giving myself lots of points for my use of the next bag: the Mini Metro Retro.  I am currently using it to tote my Medela Symphony Breast Pump, and needed supplies, back and forth to class each day.  Everything fits perfectly!

2011-06-21 16.49.00

Today I used the XXL Everyday Tote to hold all of my  non-refrigerated items at the grocery store.  Note:  XXL means XXL! 

2011-06-21 16.49.34

Lydia has had several diaper bags in her short little life, but we both just love the Metro Retro.  All of the essentials fit inside and the two outside pockets are perfect for bottles, pacifiers (which she doesn’t really like), and my keys and cell phone.

2011-06-21 16.50.21

As I mentioned previously, the girls and I went grocery shopping this afternoon.  This is the first time in almost 3 weeks!  That just goes to show how much cooking has been going on around here. Ha!  Anyway, the Fold-n-Go Organizer is perfect for your grocery list, coupons, pens and/or pencils, etc. 

2011-06-21 16.50.41

Since I am now the mom of a newborn, I don’t use an actual purse.  I just slip the Wristlet Wallet down into the diaper bag and out the door we go.  It is a perfect fit for my cards, money and the outside pocket holds my cell phone beautifully.

2011-06-21_16.49.18

Of course this post wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the Large Utility Tote.  This is the #1 selling product and I use mine all of the time.  Today I carried it with me to the grocery store and put all of the refrigerated items in it.  I walked out of Food Lion with $115 worth of groceries in 2 totes!  What does that mean?  Only one trip and all of the groceries are in the house. Awesome!!

And just so you know…. during the month of June you can purchase a Large Utility for only $9 with every $31 you spend.  Everyone is going crazy over this special- myself included!  You can take advantage of this great deal by clicking on over to my website to place your order:

http://www.mythirtyone.com/lanaoshields/ 

What are you waiting for?

PS  If you live nearby just shoot me an email or leave a comment if you are interested in placing an order and I can add your order onto one of the catalog shows that I currently have going on and it will save you on shipping! :)

2 comments:

The Price Family! said...

I would love to order something for a gift how long do I have to get an order in!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! What a GREAT post!! So many creative ways to use the bags!! This is such a great way to get people interested in the products!! You rock!!