Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday…almost

DSC_0378

Well, you know it is very hard for me to do a true Wordless Wednesday post.  What can I say?  I just love to talk.  If you know my mom then you know I get it honest! :)  Anyway, I am enjoying a great week at home with both of my girls.  It is so nice to be able to wake up and just go at our own pace.  It makes me wonder what life would be like if I stayed at home.  Would I take these moments for granted?  It’s hard to believe I would.  Loving on these two girls makes my heart full.  It reminds me of my greatest calling in life- motherhood. 

DSC_0394DSC_0376

DSC_0395

2 comments:

The Price Family! said...

With such cute little girls it would be impossible to be wordless!!

Kendra said...

I am terrible at Wordless ANYTHING too=)

Praying for you as you adjust to life with a newborn again!! She is just beautiful by the way!!