Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dancin' Queen



Mackaylan danced her heart out at her recital last night. I will be honest and admit that I was a little worried we would have a repeat "flower girl performance," but she pulled through like a champ. She didn't miss a step and smiled the entire time! I am so happy with our decision to move her up into a little more advanced class this year. I think she would have been bored if she would have stayed in the preschool class another year. Now that the recital is over she is already thinking about what she is going to take next year: ballet? clogging? tap? hip hop? Only time will tell...



Granddaddy, Granny and Mackaylan


Sissy and KK


Grams, Pop-O, Aunt Esther and Mackaylan


Peanut (aka Sister) and Mac

Iddy and Mac


Rachel, Mackaylan, and Chloe- We loved the small class size!



Shake it, girlie!


Ta-da!


Mackaylan and her 3 bouquets of flowers!


Mickey, Mackaylan, and DeeDee (Dancing Doll!)

2 comments:

Christie Thien said...

Cute! I love it!

More Than Words said...

She looks so adorable!!!

I would be beaming with pride!!