Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

To me, Mother's Day is everyday! Being greeted with a big hug in the morning, and ending my day with giggles at bedtime, makes my day complete. Between my DH and my DD I am treated like a queen everyday with Mother's Day being no exception! This year due to my mom's work schedule we celebrated on two different occasions. It was nice to have time with each family without having to watch the clock in order to move to the next gathering. On Sunday we enjoyed lunch at the O'Shields' . Mackaylan ended up spending the night with Grams and Pop O so Mickey and I enjoyed a fun date night! I told Mickey I was probably the only mom in the US who went out to eat for Mother's Day without her child! :) Then on Monday, we celebrated Mother's Day with my mom. It was so nice to be able to enjoy dinner swapping stories around my parent's kitchen table. It was a great way to start the week- family, food, and fun!
The little one who made me a mommy!

Betsi, Grams- the best MIL ever, and Mickey


Grams and Mackaylan

KK and Granny

Me, my sis, and the best mom ever!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: