Friday, May 28, 2010

Love Language

Okay, so it is no secret to anyone who knows me IRL, my primary love language is gifts. I love to receive gifts, but I also love to give gifts. This can sometimes be dangerous for the budget, but thank goodness I have a husband who understands! The gifts don't have to be big. Many times they are actually very small (less than $10.) Just something to let the other person know that they were on my mind. Anyway, the other day I gave Mackaylan a HandArt book. She has recently fallen in love with coloring, drawing, anything crafty so I knew this would be a perfect "prize." Boy was I right! It has definitely satisfied her artistic desire, and we have spent many afternoons creating a "few" HandArt masterpieces. Here are a few pics from one of our recent afternoon art lessons:





Posted by Picasa

No comments: