Monday, May 24, 2010

For My Love....

May 25, 2002 is a day I will never forget. Every detail about that day was perfect. From the bridal brunch to the hair salon to walking down the aisle to our first kiss as husband and wife. May 25, 2001 was the day I married my best friend, the man of my dreams, and my soul mate.

>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward 8 years>>>>>>>>>

May 25, 2010. An amazing day as well. Today Mickey and I celebrate eight years of marriage. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend, the man of my dreams and my soul mate. He still gives me butterflies and takes my breath away! I love the way he can look at my face and know what's on my mind. I love the way he wraps his strong arms around me at the end of a long day. I love the way he is a godly husband and daddy. I love the way we share inside jokes that are for just the two of us. I love the way he makes it a point to always kiss me goodnight. And the list could go on and on......

Mickey, Thank you for making me the luckiest woman alive. I love you FOREVER!!!!!!!

1 comment:

K Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary was the 15th. 6 years for us! Ihope y'all had an awesome day!