Monday, January 17, 2011

Project Life- Wk. 1 and 2

This year I am attempting to take a picture a day for the entire year- aka Project 365. I started this task last year, but about 5 weeks into it, I fell off the bandwagon. However, this year I was given the Becky Higgins’ Project Life kit, and I am hoping it will provide the needed inspiration and accountability to keep me on track. I have read a few tips on the internet from people who have successfully completed the project and their best advice is to keep a camera with you at all times and take a picture everyday no matter what! So, for those of you who know me in real life and think I am the mamarazzi now, 2011 is sure to be worse. Ha! However, I ask that you please bear with me, feel free to offer any photography tips that you may have, and most importantly smile if I want to take your picture!

Here are my first two layouts:

DSC_1693

DSC_1696

So far so good! I am hoping that between this documentation and our blog book that I print out each year, I can release the guilt I feel for not scrapbooking. I am documenting life, but in a way that works for me, right?! I am so excited about completing this journey and can’t wait to sit down with my family at the end of the year to share and reflect on all of the memories that we have made.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look great!! What a great idea for documenting your life! Love it!

More Than Words said...

You are way ahead of the game!! I'm so bad with my pictures! They are all in my computer!! Those layouts look great, Lana!