For Christmas, I received a new crockpot (Thanks Rebecca and Rod!) I decided to test it out with one of my favorite crockpot recipes- Aunt Martha’s BBQ. I love this recipe because it is super easy and delicious.
- Sirloin Tip Roast (Save yourself some time and go ahead and have the meat man at your supermarket cut it into chunks for you. You will be glad you did! )
- Heinz 57
- Pepper Relish
- Texas Pete (If you want to add a little kick!)
1. Place the meat in your crockpot. Cook it on Medium for 6-8 hrs.
2. After 6-8 hours, take a spoon and shred up the meat.
3. Add in Heinz 57, Ketchup, Mustard, and Pepper Relish to taste. I usually use about 1/2 a jar of Pepper Relish and add everything else to taste. If you want to “kick it up a notch,” add a little Texas Pete as well. That is sure to make your husband smile! 4. Mix up all of the ingredients and let them simmer together for about 30 more minutes in the crockpot before serving.
5. Eat and Enjoy!
Today I am linking up with Lisa at Blessed with Grace. Hop on over and see what else will make your mouth water!
Have a terrific Tuesday!